Cacao is good for you
Don’t feel guilty about indulging. Dark chocolate has many great health benefits.
Reduces emotional stress & anxiety
- Chocolate is called the new anti-anxiety drug by some
Enhances mood & reduces depression
- Releases endorphins, serotonin and promotes feel good sensations
- Increases theta brain waves that promote calm feelings
Improves brain activity
- Improves attention, alertness, and memory in cognitive tasks
Helps control diabetes
- Normalizes blood sugar and glucose levels to help the body better utilize sugar
Decreases the risk of heart disease
- Regulates cholesterol and blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels and increasing their elasticity
- Helpful in cardiovascular disease, arthritis, fibromyalgia, gastric and intestinal disorders
Adapted from information provided by Carolyn Kelley at injoynow.com. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.