Maker's Selection Treasure Box
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
An assortment of six bars hand selected with the preference of our chocolate making experts for their outstanding flavor.
For maximum flavor, store and eat chocolate at a dry 70° F (21° C).
• Kope x Coffee: 60% dark milk chocolate. Ingredients: cacao, organic cane sugar, organic whole milk powder, cocoa butter, Hawaiian coffee. Contains milk. Gluten free.
• Liliko'i x Passion Fruit: 50% dark milk chocolate. Ingredients: cacao, organic cane sugar, organic whole milk powder, passion fruit powder, cocoa butter. Contains milk. Gluten free.
• Pa'akai x Sea Salt: 72% dark chocolate. Ingredients: cacao, organic cane sugar, cocoa butter, Hawaiian sea salt. Dairy free and gluten free.
• Goat Milk: 69% dark milk chocolate. Ingredients: cacao, organic cane sugar, goat milk powder, and cocoa butter. Contains milk. Gluten free.
• Ali'i Kula Lavender: 60% dark milk chocolate. Ingredients: cacao, organic cane sugar, organic whole milk powder, cocoa butter, lavender flower. Contains milk. Gluten free.
• O'ahu Island, Mililani: 70% single origin dark chocolate. Ingredients: cacao, organic cane sugar, and cocoa butter. Dairy free and gluten free.
2.1oz (60g) per bar
included in this collection
kope x coffee
Coffee plantations first emerged in Hawaii in the mid 1800’s. From then the crop has thrived, with over 8,200 acres planted across the state. Here in Hawaii, more farms now grow coffee than any other crop, and we are proud to be able to source locally grown coffee for this bar. The infusion of Hawaiian coffee (kope) into creamy dark milk chocolate and a sprinkling of crunchy cacao nibs make this the ideal chocolate breakfast bar.
liliko'i x passion fruit
When the seeds of passion fruit first came to Hawaii from Australia in 1880, they were planted in the East Maui district of Liliko'i and the name stuck. Inside, the fruit is filled with an aromatic mass of juicy pulp and edible seeds. The juice, with its distinct tangy flavor, is a popular ingredient in Hawaiian cuisine, used to make sauce, candy, ice cream, tea, or in cocktails and shave ice.
pa'akai x sea salt
In ancient Hawaii, pa’akai (sea salt) was used in food preservation, religious & ceremonial purposes, and as medicine. Pa’akai was collected from rocky shoreline pools, and on a larger scale Hawaiians harvested salt from man-made clay ponds; a method still practiced today.
This bar has a unique flavor that reminds us of a dark chocolate cheesecake. With only 20% sugar and 11% goat milk powder, it has both the characteristics of a bold dark chocolate and the rich creaminess of a milk chocolate.
ali'i kula lavender
In the Upcountry region of Maui nestled in the slopes of Haleakala, is the beautiful Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm. We infuse our chocolate with their dried Maui lavender flowers, accenting it with just the right amount of floral flavor.
o'ahu island, mililani
The Hawaiian cacao of this single origin chocolate bar originates from Mililani Estate in central Oahu. This diverse 97 acre farm hosts crops of breadfruit, banana, avocado, taro and 10 acres of cacao. Their first ever cacao harvest occurred in late 2019 as the trees turned three years old. The chocolate produced from this Estate is some of the most bright and fruity we've ever made. After only a few months of being available, this bar has won multiple awards, including gold for Best Dark Chocolate at the prestigious Chocolate Aliance Awards.
made in hawai'i
All of our chocolate is crafted from bean-to-bar at our chocolate factory in Kailua, O'ahu.
direct trade cacao
We're buying cacao direct from the farmer. This allows us to establish long lasting relationships based on trust and quality. By cutting out intermediaries we can also pay our farmers higher prices for their crop.
Each chocolate bar is packaged using recycled paper and wrapped in a biodegradable plant-based fiber